If you are wondering to apply study in Germany, this step by step will help you to complete all the requirements you need. Follow these 8 steps and you can start to plan to go to study in Germany.
- Find your study program. Finding a study program that fits with your interest is the first step to plan your study in Germany.
- Meet with all requirements needed before the application opened. Ensure you have prepared this 2 weeks before it opened. Check the university websites and their requirement admission section.
- Learn the German Language. The success is depending on your skills on the German language even when your program is English taught program. Have a well-known German language will guarantee you to comprehend the study materials, understand what your lecturer taught while in class and able to express your thought in a proper way.
- Get your financial support resources. This step should take at least 2 weeks before you apply for the German student visa. This step ensures you have the required financial means for living and study in Germany. Under a recent law, every foreign non-EU and non-EEA student should have proper financial means for finance them while they stay and study in Germany. An international student in Germany should possess minimum €8.640 that estimated enough for a student to cover their cost living for the first year of their studies.
- Apply for admission. Do this as soon as when you complete all the requirements.
- Get Germany student visa. As soon as when you accept admission letter, get this Germany student visa.
- Find Accommodation. Accommodation for international student in Germany is not too expensive. Find which one that suitable for you.
- Enroll at university. Enroll the course where you have been admitted to your university. The enrollment process will take a successful applicant to registered as Germany student.